Spring Beauty Essentials – My Everyday Make Up Products!
Hello My Friends!
Today I want to share with you my every day make up essentials. I will be traveling soon and started packing. While doing that I realized that my bag was overflown. Some of the items in my makeup bag were “JUST IN CASE ITEMS.” I told myself I could only bring under 10 items and these is what I packed.
My skin is very sensitive, I tend to breakout very easily. It’s always a challenge for me to find the right makeup. This is not sponsored, but I have to say that I definitely love being a beauty insider at Sephora because you get to try samples of different foundations, highlighters, concealers, face treatments, YOU NAME IT! Their samples are VERY GENEROUS and the ladies there are very attentive.
Anyways, I wear these items for as part of my everyday makeup routine and I promise they are worth every penny. Here is the list!
- No more baggage: I am a night owl and this have been a lifesaver for my mornings. This product is meant to be used under your eyes and it instantly helps to tightens the skin leaving a cool and refreshing feeling under your eyes.
- Naked Skin Concealer – Urban Decay: There is not much to say other than it provides great coverage and brigthness. A little goes a long way.
- Make Up Forever Primer: This is the best primer for someone with large pores. It goes so smoothly on your face and really covers large pores.
- Naked All Noghter Foundation – Urban Decay: So addicted to this foundation. It doesn’t break you out. There is a wide variety of colors for all skin types. It’s lightweight and last all day. Definitely the best foundation I have tried thus far.
- Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara: I recently picked this up at Sephora and had to include it in this post. It provided the perfect volume and length to eyelashes.
- Tom Ford Lipstick: It’s so soft and smooth on the lips. I have
- Urban Decay Makeup Palette: YOU SEE A TREND HERE?! I love Urban Decay products and this palette is definitely an essential. I take it with me every time I travel. It’s compact and has everything on it!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I forgot to include it in the picture above but want it to mention it. I love this bronzer so much and I go through it so fast. It gives the perfect tan in your face making it look so natural.